02 September 2010

I'M NOT ALONE ANYMORE!

Today my entire worldview changed.

Ok, that’s a slight exaggeration, but here’s the deal. I’m not the only Pagan in my community anymore! Or at least, not the only one who’s open about it and willing to share! I finally met another. He’s a recent arrival, which accounts for our having not met before; however, he’d heard of me (specifically, the tarot card readings I gave during one of my summer training exercises, which I discussed in my first Witchvox article). My other excellently awesome news, is that THERE (MAY) BE AN INTEREST MEETING FOR PAGAN/WICCAN/OTHER EARTH-BASED SPIRITUALITIES!!! I’ve been in contact with one of our Chaplains about it. I’ve got a good feeling about this one. I’ve been the sole voice of non-Judaeo-Christian ideology for so long where I live, and now finally, FINALLY, that might change.

It’s a shame these steps forward didn’t occur until my last freaking year here…but I’m going to keep looking on the bright side.

No comments:

Post a Comment