29 April 2011

New Addition To My Pages!

In case you haven't noticed yet--and I don't expect that many have, considering I literally just posted it--there've been some changes in the list of pages across the top of my blog. Some of the titles of pages have changed, mainly to make them all fit in one line, and some things have been cut (note: lyrics & poetry got changed to simply poetry, for reasons I'm about to clarify). The primary change, however, was the addition of a new page: Music. I finally made an account with SoundCloud and used their coding to embed the player in one of my blog pages. Thus, now all of you can listen to my music and determine for yourselves whether or not I’m any good.

Here’s the link to my SoundCloud page that has all of the music. Check out the player in Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment