27 August 2010

It's been a while...

Random doodle from this summer
Sorry I haven't posted all week...I've been absolutely swamped between classes, work, more work, more classes, and in general not sleeping and having way too much to do. Barely have time to update my facebook status, and that takes all of 30 seconds...So, to any readers I may have (I figure you're few and far between, or perhaps even nonexistant at this point): I apologize. I'll increase efforts to create posts of value after this weekend.

This weekend I will be at a concert of one of my favorite bands :) I'm soooo excited for it, even though I'm going with just one other person (which makes things slightly awkward). So that's where I'll be for the next few days, and then it's back to school-work-school-work-working out-trying to keep my head out of water. I'll make it. I'll post something cool, pinky promise.

In the meantime, hope you enjoy the little drawing to the left. I tend to name all of my doodles (especially since most of them are depictions of people) and this one felt like a Belladonna to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment