31 August 2010

Poll!

With September just around the corner, I'll be entering into my second month as a blogger! Obsessive-compulsive as I can be about some things, I want to do this whole blogging thing right. Thus, dear readers, please let me know what topics you would like me to discuss or focus on for this next month. I've put a poll in the sidebar to the right to make responding super quick and easy; however, if you'd like me to discuss a topic that is not listed in the poll (I didn't strain my brain too much when coming up with topic ideas, so it's a rather short list), then feel free to email/comment/etc any other suggestions! Thank you, and I hope the remaining hours of your August are blessed, joyful, and full of light (or, if you prefer, summer rain).

No comments:

Post a Comment